1.06.2018

Birthday Clit Pics



Listen, I got a lot going on right now, and as much as I'd like to read and summarize some lady-gasm related journal articles, write about some of the various Orgasm Equality Heroes out there I haven't given props to yet, or SSL Review something, I also want to look at houses in the city I'm moving to and watch Ridiculousness. Also, it's dangerously close to my birthday, and so I'm gonna phone this one in.

But I want to entertain you as I phone this in. So, I Googled  'clit birthday' 'birthday clitoris' and 'glitter clit' so that I could bring you only the finest in random clit related images I
could find.

Enjoy.

First, you can get this for my b-day. I'll take it to work to let all my coworkers know I' super LIT about what's happening in the lab.




Second, you could also get me this mug. I'll keep it at home to gross out the nieces and nephews when they come over. 


Third, speaking of my nieces and nephews, my sister's kids always get me wierd earrings for presents. They could get me these...if they're the scumbags I know they are. Actually, the 'big' part is wierd. Who cares about the size. They should say "I heart MY clit"


Fourth, this shirt is a good gift. Clits R Us. Clit-er-us. Clitoris. I mean, genius.


Fifth, don't make me this cake because 1. It's not my happy wedding  2. There is no clit on this vulva, and 3. what the fuck is the white drips at the bottom, yo?


Sixth, You can get me these cookies. Honestly, for my personal taste, they don't look that good to eat, but they are pretty.


Seventh, Fuck you. Clits aren't hard to find. They're always in the same place. Figure that shit out.


Eighth, Do it. It's my birthday.


No comments:

Post a Comment