3.31.2013

New Years for Easter



In honor of this holiday, Easter, I am going to put up some pictures of me the rest of the AnC Movies crew enjoying a completely different holiday - New Years Eve. You see for years AnC Movies has sent out holiday cards to our mailing list letting them know what we've been up to and what we intend to do in the future. It started way back in 2001, I believe, and we tried to do them every year, but it became a bit more sporadic in the later years. I guess we were busier with the Science Sex and the Ladies movie and had less expendable money, but it's unfortunate because these were always really fun to make, and people seem to actually enjoy these strange creations they get in the mail. 

We've been thinking heavily about making one soon, and then just yesterday one of our friends and longtime mailing list entries brought us the 2010 New Years card to sign so he could frame it up, and it made us pretty excited to get started on something new. It's been way too long. So, I thought I'd put up a few pictures from the photo shoot we did for that card. Enjoy, my friends, enjoy.













No comments:

Post a Comment