2.19.2021

Team Clitoris Anthem by Djippp



I've been heavy into my day job the last couple weeks, and I've also been helping Charlie on the latest music video he's working on - which has been pretty fun. But, all that to say, I don't have any kind of thought-out post ready. I do want to put something up on this blog though. I don't want anyone thinking I don't have lady-gasms on the mind.  

Luckily something very easy and very clit related 'came' to my attention last night. It's a random song that popped up on Spotify, and now, guess what? You get to know about it too. No actual video for it, which is unfortunate. It's just a photo behind the music.

So, here it is. Enjoy. I just finished trying and failing with Charlie to put up a new light. We did try though. We exhausted our options. We need to put in a board that we don't have sitting around, so we'll be going to Lowes or Home Depot or something tomorrow. Tina the cat also needs some wet food, so that will happen too. And good news, instead of being about -15 outside, it's now finally gotten up above freezing and actually to a surprisingly high 20 degrees. Granted, it's still cold as shit, but now it's about 35 degrees less cold as shit. I'm looking forward to next week, when I hear I may see temperatures in the 30's. 

Okay. Now here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment