5.17.2016

Songs To Eat Girls Out To



There is prolific publisher of playlists on 8Tracks by the name of yeswecancan. Charlie found some of her playlists a couple years back and became a fan, which I guess just means you tend to like whatever list that person creates. I got into her stuff too, although I don't listen to 8Tracks all that much because it always just stops streaming at some point while I'm trying to listen to it on my phone at work and annoys the shit out of me. Pandora does the same thing.



Anyway, all that to say she has a playlist called "Songs To Eat Girls Out To" and I felt like I should mention it in this blog. I just straight up appreciate the shout out to cunnilingus. But also, I feel like that title has something special to it.

It feels a bit like yesswecancan is telling the world that you should be doing some eating out, and that it's awesome enough of a thing to do that it deserves its own playlist. Plus I like that its musical inspiration is directed toward the person doing the eating out as opposed to the person being eaten out. We all know that getting eaten out is awesome, but this playlist, in my opinion, raises the status of doing the eating out - something that doesn't always get the celebrity it deserves.

So, there you go. Below are the 11 songs under yeswecancan's "Songs To Eat Girls Out To" playlist. It might be just the song list you need. (And you might want to project the D'Angelo video instead of just playing the song. That's one of the all-time hottest videos made by a dude).



P.D.A (We Just Don't Care)
John Legend



Bump N' Grind
R. Kelly



Untitled (How does It Feel)
D'Angelo




Until Then (I Imagine)
Jill Scott



Closer
Corinne Bailey Rae



Oops Oh My
Tweet



Be With You
Beyonce




Strawberry Bubblegum
Justin Timberlake




Let's Get Lifted
John Legend



Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover (Official Video) by Prince-Official
I Wanna Be Your Lover
Prince




I Wanna Sex You Up
Color Me Badd

No comments:

Post a Comment