7.08.2015

Dumb-Ass Pictures About Ladybation I Quickly Found On The Interwebs



I'm kinda late on getting a post up, and I want to get one up today. However, I also want to get it done really fast so I can go see a free showing of Amy Schumer's new movie Trainwreck. Ya know, cause I love Amy Schumer, movies, free, and things that are funny (which let's hope this movie is). Also, there very well might be an SSL Review there, so you may be seeing that shortly.

In the meantime, I decided to just google images for things like 'female masturbation,' 'jilling off,' and 'rubbing one out' in order to find strange or funny things involving ladybation. So there it is - my fast post for you. You get to decide what is funny and what is strange. I just chose from what was available.

Enjoy?











No comments:

Post a Comment