7.09.2013

My Musings While On A Business Trip




I'm on a business trip right now, so I don't have a lot of time to write at the moment, but for fun here's a little insight into me. I did a lot of book and journal article reading before and during the writing of the script, and I've tried to keep up and read as much as I can during production and post production, but I always feel like I should be reading and writing more. I don't want to miss something out there that I should have at least gotten familiar with. I also get sort of obsessed with looking into particular aspects of SSL-type subjects from time to time, which in turn makes me feel like I'm neglecting other aspects.

Me in my hotel room thinkin' bout stuff and writn' this blog
 Right now I'm kinda obsessed with a few different but related things; partially because I feel I have been neglecting these topics the last couple years, partly because I feel like I am seeing a lot of this kind of stuff in pop culture and I feel I need to be informed, and partly because I really need to clearly understand my point of view and be able to express it succinctly;

1 The willy nilly it-can-mean-anything-I-want-it-to-mean use of the word "orgasm" in science and pop science

2 I'm not sure how to exactly put this, but the variety of writings and talks and websites and gurus devoted to leading women towards some type of betterment through...we'll say...orgasms that are not only physical but also something more whole bodied or spiritual or something like that...

3 Beverly Whipple - She's one of the original authors of the 1982 G-Spot Book. She seems to have a lot of media pull and definitely keeps herself out there. I'm kinda obsessed with reading everything I can that she's involved in. I should be commenting on some of her work here in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment