1.17.2013

Bonobos Ladies Get Some Clit Stim



I don't know if you know this, but I'm a big fan of the Bonobos. Also called Pygmy Chimps, these endangered animals, along with regular ol' Chimpanzees, share the honor of being our closest evolutionary relatives. Bonobos are most known for all the sexy times they share together, and if you don't remember hearing about these in school it might be because it's hard to talk about them without also discussing their very sexual culture, so your 8th grade science book may not have included them.

Anyway, I saw this video with Harvard Anthropologist Dr. Richard Wrangham explaining a bit about Bonobos. A note though, the actual visuals of this video are kinda weird. It's actually a phone interview conducted by Dr. Susan Block, and there are strange fade/cuts to her bejeweled hands at random times, and it ends with a sorta blurry psychedelic shot of her rubbing her butt sensually in front of a TV screen playing clips of Bonobos. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy some creative imagery, but I'm just saying it's a bit unexpected. Also, please don't take this as me knocking ol' Dr. Susan Block. She's got a lot of respect for Bonobos - and I got respect for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment