12.23.2021

Lady-gasm Knowledge Gifts for the Young Folk



Hey all. I'm living that Christmas life right now. I actually just got back from a trip with my sister and my nephew. We have a tradition of doing something big for the 17th bday - just me, her and the kid. This is the 3rd of 4. The first 2 were weekend trips to Chicago plus a show (1 was Hamilton and 1 was a K Pop concert - I learned a lot about k pop). However, this one got skipped because it was during Covid. He's older than 17 now. Anyway, we decided on no show and instead spend that on getting to a warmer place. So that's what we did. It wasn't as warm as we wanted and Indianapolis was warmer than expected when we left, so instead of living the Midwest vacation dream of leaving your sad ass friends in the winter to suffer in the cold while you live it up in warmth -wearing only t-shirts outside and other non-winter things, we ended up wearing lots of hoodies and getting really, really cold on top of a double decker bus. However, despite that, it was super fun. We saw David Spade (and others) at a Comedy club, and he was, well, pretty drunk or high, or something. He's a professional so he got through it fine, but dude was in his cups, as my mom would say.

So, now I'm back in the Midwest, working from my sister's. We're taking a group of niblings out for some Christmas at the Zoo tonight, and then Charlie's brother and his family are coming into town. Him and his wife are both military and stationed in Europe, so we don't get to see them that often. We'll be staying with them and I'll be working from an airbnb till close to the end of the year. Then, it's back to the cats and regular living. 

I'm sure you were super interested in my itinerary. You're welcome. I really just wanted to make sure I touched base here on this ol' blog. Let you know I'm still here. I also thought it might be nice to give you a list of things we should all probably get the young folks in our lives. Might be creepy, sure, but it's worth it. One, you get to see the horror on their faces and two, these are important life things that could save them from a lot of confusion, shame, and bad situations and relationships in the future. It'll at least give them a chance. These are focused on female orgasm, but could be useful helpful for all genders.

1 The Hite Report on Female Sexuality - Shere Hite wrote this in the 70's but the experiences and the information in there are as relevant and sensible now as it was then. Worth it, and it's like 1 cent online usually. 

2 My post about the inner clit not being a thing that creates lady-gasms like everyone is trying to say it is these days - I mean, just print it out and give it away to anyone who will read. I haven't found anything else that is speaking on that succinctly or at all really. I am either mostly right and people in the sexpert spotlight just aren't seeing it/talking about it (my assumption) or I'm an insane, persistent, idiot and people aren't talking about it because I'm so far off base it's just not a thing to talk about (I mean I can't rule it out, but I feel confident leaving it for you to decide upon after reading. I hope that's not the case, because, ya know, this is kinda my life's work, but whatevs). 

Anyway, all the hip, even otherwise quite thoughtful and knowledgeable, sexperts right now are saying that the inner part of the clit is now known to be the cause of 'vaginal' orgasms or other 'inner' orgasms. None of that is true on a variety of levels. If you give someone a Shere Hite book, they might be all like, "Cool, that's great and interesting but there is new information about the inner clit and orgasm that I've heard about." There really, for real, is not new information, and thinking there is just reinforces all the incorrect info and bad assumptions that Shere and people like her were fighting against back. I mean strangely it also reinforces the bad outcomes and problems at the heart of what contemporary sexperts are fighting against now - their assertions about the inner clit being a new orgasm spot are not only scientifically baseless, but also counterproductive...they just don't think of it that way.  

Anyway, point is that these days pointing to the great info that's out there already is not enough simply because there's too much accepted-as-truth bullshit out there that counteracts that good info and spins our wheels on this orgasm equality and good-info-about-ladygasms thing. So, print out that post as a very needed supplement

A Vibrator - make it one that doesn't look like a dildo, so they don't get confused and assume the point is to ram it in and out of the vagina like an intercourse bang-fest - because that is not the point and not a sensible way to arrive at ladygasm. It should clearly be something that is to be placed on the outside of the body, so they get the clue that it may go somewhere near the clitoral glans area. This is good for anyone that has a clit or may have intimate relations with a person having a clit. Penises can use it too, so don't make assumptions and just give a vibe to all the people in your life. 

So, I know it's too late for Hanukkah or Christmas gifts, but ya know, there's always birthdays.

Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment