My new little segment is back for a 2nd round (Here's the first). It's a modified, lazy version of an SSL Review. It's just me transcribing my notes, page by page, on all of the Sex and the City episodes. I watched them all - not necessarily in order - during 2007 and 2008, and I took notes on the depiction/discussion of female orgasm and female masturbation. It was my early attempt at this type of lady-gasm review stuff. Anyway, I never actually created reviews from these notes, but since they exist, I'd like to get them out there on the interwebs before they get burned in a house fire or something...thus this series.
|Ramona and my SATC Notes|
Anyway, the fun of this will be that I will transcribe these as word for word as I can while still trying to make it be a sensible read. I'll post a pick of the notes for your reference. I'll do one or more episodes at a time - from the beginning of the notebook to the end. I may add notes for clarification. Hopefully these won't make me look like a dumb asshole. I will add them in the TV SSL Review Master List (of course you are also welcome to check out the Movie SSL Review Master List as well). Here we go.
The SATC Notes
Season 2 Ep 4
- Miranda faked - 'cause it wasn't gonna happen then had to (again) 'cause she did it the last time.
- (the women) talked about how important an orgasm was. Not for Charlotte, more for the others.
- Miranda faked again - during intercourse.
- Miranda says "look at shows - he climbs on top and she comes." She says it's stupid and then says, "It's my clitoris not the sphinx."
- But then Sam said "if I had a son I'd teach him all about the vagina."
- The Red says the her guy she fakes with said he loves that she can come when he fucks her." She says, "How do guys think they can just fuck me and cum. don't they know better?"
- Red tells him she faked it and he asks for help to get her off. She says, "Do you know how the clit works?." "Yes." "Well it's about 2 inches from where you think it is."
- She's teaching dude to make her cum and is reverse cowgirl bumping (fucking) - still isn't coming, but fakes just to be nice and 'cause he learned so much.
- Validates yet digs on faking orgasms
- transfers word vagina for clit easily
- Shows intercourse as valid way to get women to come - but only if done right - makes it seem tricky
- Shows faking as not abnormal
- brings clit up as important