4.03.2013

More Ideas for Mutual Masturbation Slang



So, yes, I’m  still unsure about what should deemed...dun dun dun...the #1 slang for mutual masturbation (Check HERE and HERE if you want to read why I do so love advocating for MM). I think I have something awesome, then someone convinces me it’s not that good. So at a recent AnC meeting, we had a little brainstorming session. I’ll just leave you with some of our ideas. I’m gonna let these settle a while and then come back to the brainstorming at a later date.

Two chairs one love – I really kinda like this one
slicking
simo-slicking
mutchomasting
masting
rigging
bicycling
tanding
thigh contact
look n' touch
doublin'
two towlin' it – get it? Cause you're both sitting your naked asses on towels so you don’t mess your seats up…get it?
goofin'
nearing
proximating
vic'ing - like vicarious...does that work?
arching
dual job
hands
scrumming


No comments:

Post a Comment