3.02.2017

A List and Mac n' Cheese



Umm, okay. I need to get a post up today. I'm already behind my self-imposed blogging schedule. I have some things in the works...for instance...a bunch of 2006 Playboy issues that I'm SSL Reviewing; a shit ton of SSL Reviews from Girls, Chewing Gum, Inside Amy Schumer, The Young Pope, Bob's Burgers, and many many more; a letter to the ladies in my life; discussion of the most seriously bad assest of books Technology of Orgasm by Rachel P. Maines. Anyway, those are in the works, but I can't finish any of them in the 1 hour 45 minutes left in today.

So here I am, starving to death because I went straight to work to a middle school talent show to see my nephew kick ass with his electric guitar (and I saw so, so much other a-mazing shit. It was sooooo worth the trip) and am now watching Charlie make a smoked sausage and macaroni and cheese combo that would be done now if he hadn't been talking too much and put in 1 cup of milk instead of 1/4 cup and now is trying to burn off the excess liquid. I'm starving.

Thus, I'm going to give you a quick list of things I haven't yet written about, but are pretty Orgasm Equality friendly and also worth your time.

Chewing Gum -  It's a British TV show on Netflix, and it's pretty fucking awesome. If you are American, it might take you a minute to understand their language, but you'll get there, and it will be worth it.

2 20th Century Women  - This movie is good, AND has some of the boldest orgasm equality, clit-motha-fuckin-centric dialogue I've ever seen.

3 The Young Pope - It's an HBO series with Jude Law. I get it if it's not your style, but I was into it. Also, bestest surprise real-talk female orgasm religious dialogue in all of history.

4 The Technology of Orgasm: "Hysteria," the Vibrator, and Women's Sexual Satisfaction - If you can get through some fairly technical writing about history, read this book. It is the best and most on point thing I have ever seen about female orgasm through history. (The 2011 movie Hysteria was kinda based on this book, but please do not compare at all. I gave that damn movie a negative 1 vulva rating - the very worst SSL Review of all SSL Reviews...the book and that movie are not comparable).




And my dinner is done. I'm going to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment