9.11.2015

5 Weekend movies Directed by Amy Heckerling



This is my 6th 5-movie-list for the daily blogging thing I'm doing for the Directed By Women Worldwide Viewing Party. This time it's Comedies, but all comedies by the same director, Amy Heckerling. I just noticed that she has 5 that I have seen and would totally watch again, so she gets her own list.

I have more fun ones in last week's Friday Fun Movie List if you're interested. If you are instead feeling dark or serious, check out the crime and bad stuff list or the Saturday Serious/Dark Comedy/Indie List or the DRAMA! List . If you want something fun to watch with the kids check out the Family Movies List. These are all #DirectedByWomen and movies I have actually seen of course.  So, here they are. Enjoy 5 Amy Heckerling flicks.

1 European Vacation - I do love my Vacation movies. This is a good one and one that I seem to be less likely to catch on TV.



2 Johnny Dangerously - I saw this movie randomly back in college I think, and I was surprised I hadn't heard of it before. It's a lesser known Michael Keaton movie, but a pretty funny one. I suggest using a Saturday afternoon to check this one out.





3 Look Who's Talking - Granted, the last time I saw this I was probably 10ish, but who doesn't like Kirstie Alley, John Travolta, Bruce Willis as a baby saying crazy shit, and a good ol' blast from the past, am I right?





4 Clueless - You know you want to re-watch this gem.




5 Fast Times at Ridgemont High - If you haven't seen this movie yet, then you should see it. I saw it a long, long time ago, and then saw it again as an adult and I liked it both times, but much more as an adult. Oh - I also did an SSL Review on this movie HERE. It got a 3 out of 5 vulva rating.


No comments:

Post a Comment