1.03.2014

Happy New Year - We Got Our Final Sound for the Movie!



Uh, that's right. On New Years Eve, we downloaded our final sound from our sound mixer. It's a little insane to me that this has happened, but I don't think it'll quite sink in until other people start watching it. Then, I'm not sure how I'll feel - hopefully not like people want to kill me for wasting an hour and 40 minutes of their lives.



Okay, there is just a touch left to do. We do have to watch and give any final notes about tweaks or changes to the mixer. We've actually already done that. We watched it on good speakers, with head phones, and with our bedroom TV, which for some reason has the worst, most terrible sound of any TV I've ever heard. It's really bad, I have to really concentrate to make out what people are saying in most TV shows.  So, we're giving him some minimal notes. We've gone over a lot of stuff already, so this is just icing. Point being, it shouldn't take too long to get it back. From that point, we slap it on the video, make some DVD's, send them to our cast and our Kickstarter backers, and have cast party viewing...and then a lot of marketing and stuff like that, but no need to speak too much about that now. For now, an actual finished movie is becoming a reality, and I'm just gonna enjoy that for a minute.

Oh- and even though we've watched this movie a million times, and we've spent numerous hours proof reading and watching for mistakes, somehow, we saw for the first time last night that we spelled "urethra" as "uretha" - twice on screen. So that needs to be fixed - cause it's pretty dumb. But that should get done before we have the music back, so don't worry - no delays.

I feel like 2014 is gonna be a good one for me. I hope all of you out there feel like your 2014 is gonna be a good one, and if you don't, I hope you're wrong. Thanks for reading my weird lady-gasm themed blog. I don't know who most of you are, but I sure have a lot of love for you, and that's a fact....jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment