7.15.2016

Random Male Hite Report #18



Hello, friends. It's time for another Random Hite Report! In 1976, Shere Hite dropped The Hite Report where she compiled detailed survey answers from over 3,000 women about sex, masturbation, orgasms, and relationships. It's insane to me how revolutionary this book still is. Read it, seriously. We really haven't changed that much in 40 years, and it's an incredibly insightful read.

Then in 1981, she dropped The Hite Report on Male Sexuality where over 7,000 men give detailed answers about sex, relationships, and women. It too is revolutionary, and the honesty, vulnerability, and detail in this book is so important and moving. I think everyone should read this too. So, I give you a taste every now and then to entice you to get these books. Seriously, they are both like 1 cent online.



Anyway, what I do is flip to one random page and copy the contents of that page, no more-no less, directly onto this blog. Enjoy.

 The Hite Report on Male Sexuality
Shere Hite
Knopf, 1981 pg 46

The following page is in the chapter Sex and Physical Intimacy Between Boys.  The answers on the page I transcribed is preceded by the  passage below:

Early sexual experiences with other boys, of men who were exclusively heterosexual as adults, were surprisingly common and seem to have been, for most, a lot of fun:
...acts until we were able to start fulfilling our sex cravings with girls. Our last experience was sixteen. I don't think that either of us ever had sex with a male again."
    "I first experienced intense sensations and my first orgasm at about age thirteen. About this time also several boys and I engaged in mutual masturbation that eventually led to fellatio and anal penetration. As I remember, all I thought about was how good it felt."
    "My first experiences were with other boys--we talked about sex a lot, compared organs, masturbated together, and also did have some homosexual sex play--I was jerked off by a male friend when I was thirteen and I jerked him off--we did this occasionally for about one year. At the time I thought it was fun but forbidden fun. The homosexual aspect bothered me but I didn't have the confidence to attemp sex with a girl. The thought during this homosexual play was also heterosexual--the fantasies were always heterosexual. A girl's genitals were a mystery that I very much wanted to solve and a girl's breasts were things I very much wanted to play with."
    "In seventh or eighth grade, a bunch of us guys discovered masturbation and then discovered that the others had discovered it, too; we held jerk-off parties trying to see who could come first and shoot the farthest."
    "At summer camp, another boy was proud of 'beating his meat' and one night showed us his 'cream.' I remember touching his cock once, feeling slightly naughty about feeling his cream, and feeling jealous that he had a big cock and could do this trick."
    "I remember my older friend's penis was beautifully built, about six and a half inches long erect, and would erupt in white pearly spray that shot at least 12 inches in the air. It was a beautiful sight, like watching the geyser Old Faithful erupt."
    "My oldest brother once had me masturbate him while he was in the tub. He was sixteen. I was eight. I thought his cock was huge and beautiful, and I enjoyed doing it."
    "When I was int he sixth grade my best friend and I tried anal intercourse, after a classmate explained how he and his friend practiced for fucking a woman on each other's ass. I don't think we ever got more than the cap engulfed, but I remember it tickling something fierce."
    "My first physical experience with a man was with my best friend in high school. We'd go to the state fair together and sleep in a motel in the nude. We'd slowly creep ourselves over to each other until our hard-ons touched each other. We'd masturbate each other until orgasm. We'd do this every year, but never thought of having sex with each other at any other time. We just needed the bed environment."
    "I used to suck my brother's penis when I was seven or eight. It felt natural and easy at the time."
    "When I was ten, my twenty-year-old cousin and I played around. I liked it and so did he. He called me 'Wanda'!"
    At age thirteen, I had fellatio with an older man. I kept asking myself, 'Am I gay?' I was petrified and didn't tell anyone about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment